Corporate Photobooth – 5 Reasons Why Your End of the Year Celebration Need a Photo Booth
Ending the year right is letting go of the negativity that had latched onto you during the previous months and ushering the new one with positivism and enthusiasm. With that said, a Corporate Photobooth is all you need to dispel the jinx. Moreover, you should welcome the year and revive your spirit to embrace what is yet to come.
Here are the reasons why corporate companies like yours need a Photo Booth in your Christmas Parties and Year-End Celebration:
- Learn from the Japanese. Have you heard about the term “bonenkai”? Loosely translated to drinking to let go of the bad things that happened during the year? It is not really to forget about the not so good stuff but being grateful for the year that was, and you survived it! That deserves a photo booth moment with a caption that reads “grateful!”
- No props? No problem! Of course, we are bringing crates and chests full of props. Besides, the photo booth has emojis and other effects that could yield quality photos.
- Technophobe no more. Break free from misconceptions about technology, and this is the time when the line between the current year and the New Year so don’t you want to delve into what scares you? And minutes later, just like the Little prince tell yourself that your fear is just like paper?
- Memories. You know the Maroon Five’s song but have you known the photo experience? Grab yourself one with the Mirror Photo Booth, and you can preserve the memories with hard copies or send one to your self or a special someone.
- Closing to an end but never forgetting someone. Definitely, the Year-End Party in your corporate event needs a good photo booth! While everyone is having their vertigo-inducing laughs and dizzying music, a silent gesture of sending a personalized photo to someone so dear may be all you need to remind them that you are anticipating a great New Year with them.
So don’t just let fireworks make that loud bang, let your memories do the talking with a Corporate Photobooth at your Year-End party.